Is he really being straight with me?

V,

I am a straight female and one of my best friends is a gay male. He and I do everything together from studying to shopping. We have a very close relationship and are constantly giving each other advice on boys and other things. Sometimes when we’re drunk and out at parties or clubs we end up making out. That’s as far as it’s gone, but a few times I think he’s wanted to do more.

I usually write it off as meaningless, drunken fun and we always laugh about it in the morning, but it’s starting to get a little ridiculous. This has been going on since last year and it’s to the point where I feel kind of guilty if I want to kiss another boy when we’re out together. Sometimes I think he gets jealous when I talk about being attracted to other guys. Should I talk to him?

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...