Is he really being straight with me?

V,

I am a straight female and one of my best friends is a gay male. He and I do everything together from studying to shopping. We have a very close relationship and are constantly giving each other advice on boys and other things. Sometimes when we’re drunk and out at parties or clubs we end up making out. That’s as far as it’s gone, but a few times I think he’s wanted to do more.

I usually write it off as meaningless, drunken fun and we always laugh about it in the morning, but it’s starting to get a little ridiculous. This has been going on since last year and it’s to the point where I feel kind of guilty if I want to kiss another boy when we’re out together. Sometimes I think he gets jealous when I talk about being attracted to other guys. Should I talk to him?

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...