Is he really being straight with me?

V,

I am a straight female and one of my best friends is a gay male. He and I do everything together from studying to shopping. We have a very close relationship and are constantly giving each other advice on boys and other things. Sometimes when we’re drunk and out at parties or clubs we end up making out. That’s as far as it’s gone, but a few times I think he’s wanted to do more.

I usually write it off as meaningless, drunken fun and we always laugh about it in the morning, but it’s starting to get a little ridiculous. This has been going on since last year and it’s to the point where I feel kind of guilty if I want to kiss another boy when we’re out together. Sometimes I think he gets jealous when I talk about being attracted to other guys. Should I talk to him?

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...