Letter to the Editor

Student Government President Danny Carvajal recently voiced his opinion that boycotting ‘Canes games at Dolphin Stadium is little more than cutting off your own nose to spite your face. I agree. I care first and foremost about the Miami Hurricanes football team. However, this doesn’t mean I can’t be disappointed with our greedy Board of Trustees and our past-his-prime athletic director. (Have we paid off Perry Clark yet?) President Carvajal’s letter just further illustrates that he misses the point. He was elected by the students to represent students’ interests and concerns to the UM administration. On this count, he has failed abysmally.

I am not so na’ve as to think that a mere r

It’s one thing for a player who’s projected to go in the first two rounds of the NFL Draft to turn p ...

Miami coach Jim Larranaga and his staff spent recent practices pushing his players to whip the ball ...

The University of Miami confirmed in a written release Sunday that starting cornerback Malek Young s ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The No. 25/23 Miami men's basketball team shot a sizzling 57.6 percent from the field in pullin ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team picked up its third straight win in eight days ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-2) closed out its opening weekend with a 5-2 loss ...

With the help of dominating victories and dramatic comebacks, the No. 19 Miami women's tennis t ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...