Letter to the Editor

Student Government President Danny Carvajal recently voiced his opinion that boycotting ‘Canes games at Dolphin Stadium is little more than cutting off your own nose to spite your face. I agree. I care first and foremost about the Miami Hurricanes football team. However, this doesn’t mean I can’t be disappointed with our greedy Board of Trustees and our past-his-prime athletic director. (Have we paid off Perry Clark yet?) President Carvajal’s letter just further illustrates that he misses the point. He was elected by the students to represent students’ interests and concerns to the UM administration. On this count, he has failed abysmally.

I am not so na’ve as to think that a mere r

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...