What’s Going On?

Sept 6: Today

Patio Jams will feature the hip-hop and soul group The Square Egg from noon to 1:45 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The CAC is holding a free sneak peek of “The Brothers Solomon” starring Will Arnett (“Arrested Development”), Will Forte (“Saturday Night Live”) and Jenna Fisher (“The Office”). The movie will run from 9 p.m. to midnight at the Cosford Cinema. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Sept 7: Friday

Today is the last day to drop a class without receiving a “W” for a grade. It is also the payment deadline for students who are not financially registered.

President Shalala will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. about the upcoming Univision Democratic Forum. To watch the conference live, go to www.themiamihurricane.com and click the link to UMTV.

Hurricane Productions is hosting a free concert at the Rat from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. There will be live performances by Kidz In The Hall and The Square Egg.

Sept 8: Saturday

A three-gallery bus tour through the Wynwood Art District begins at the Lowe Art Museum at 1 p.m. The tour is free for art museum members and is $30 for non-members. R.S.V.P. at 305-284-6756.

Sept 9: Sunday

Destino 2008, the democratic presidential candidates forum being presented by the university and Univision, will take place today at the BankUnited Center at 6:30 p.m.

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...