What’s Going On?

Sept 6: Today

Patio Jams will feature the hip-hop and soul group The Square Egg from noon to 1:45 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The CAC is holding a free sneak peek of “The Brothers Solomon” starring Will Arnett (“Arrested Development”), Will Forte (“Saturday Night Live”) and Jenna Fisher (“The Office”). The movie will run from 9 p.m. to midnight at the Cosford Cinema. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Sept 7: Friday

Today is the last day to drop a class without receiving a “W” for a grade. It is also the payment deadline for students who are not financially registered.

President Shalala will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. about the upcoming Univision Democratic Forum. To watch the conference live, go to www.themiamihurricane.com and click the link to UMTV.

Hurricane Productions is hosting a free concert at the Rat from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. There will be live performances by Kidz In The Hall and The Square Egg.

Sept 8: Saturday

A three-gallery bus tour through the Wynwood Art District begins at the Lowe Art Museum at 1 p.m. The tour is free for art museum members and is $30 for non-members. R.S.V.P. at 305-284-6756.

Sept 9: Sunday

Destino 2008, the democratic presidential candidates forum being presented by the university and Univision, will take place today at the BankUnited Center at 6:30 p.m.