Univision forum watch parties

-Pearson, Hecht and Stanford Residential College: Faculty master’s apartments will provide the live feed from the BankUnited Center from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

-The Rat: Debate will be shown from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Cane ‘Card is required, and free food will be provided.

-Barak Obama watch party: Supporters of Barack Obama may attend the watch party in the UC lower lounge from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

NOTE: Hillary Clinton’s watch party has been canceled as of Saturday evening.

Updated Sept. 8 at 7:23 p.m.

The following was compiled from Ibis News Special Edition
Sent Sept. 8 at 8:24 p.m.

Hillary Rodham Clinton Watch Party
Due to circumstances, the Hillary Rodham Clinton Watch Party has been [canceled]for Sunday, September 9th.

Lee Lincoln Lot Appearances
For an opportunity to be with supporters of many of the candidates, the Lee Lincoln lot between Carillo and San Amaro at Ponce de Leon (next to Mahoney/Pearson) before the Forum will be a meeting place for many of the campaigns.

Barak Obama’s campaign has confirmed his supporters will be there from 3 to 7 p.m.

After Events
Kucinich will be at The Titanic at 10 p.m. after the forum and students are welcome to attend.

UM Watch Party Location
The Rathskeller will be the main UM site for the viewing of the Democratic Candidate Forum on Sunday from 7 to 8:30 p.m. A ‘Cane Card is required for admission.

Upstairs televisions will show the live feed from Univision. Downstairs TVs and the big screen will show the live feed from inside the BankUnited Center in English and subtitled during the Spanish sections.

There will be free food.

Residential College Watch Party Locations
Resident students in Pearson, Stanford and Hecht may go to their resident master’s apartments for food and to see the feed from inside the BankUnited Center.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...

For the second straight game, Miami's starting pitcher looked in dominant form through the firs ...

The University of Miami track and field team will compete against fellow conference members at the 2 ...