Parking information for Univision Candidate Forum

Sept. 7:

Allen/Barker Houses Lots 443 & 444 will be closed at 5 p.m. Students residing in the area and parking in those lots must relocate their vehicles to the Pavia Garage through 11 p.m. Sunday.

Serpentine/Walsh Avenue Lot 425 will be closed from 5 p.m. through 11p.m. Sunday.

Sept. 8:

BankUnited Center North Lot 434N will close from 6 a.m. to midnight Sunday.

Sept. 9:

Merrick Street, Dickinson Drive and Dauer Drive will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday.

Dickinson West (Wellness Center) Lot 413 access: From 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., resident students and resident masters at Hecht/Stanford may access this lot (entrance closest to cafeteria) via Merrick Drive and Dickinson West. UM Police positioned on Dickinson Drive will facilitate access to the lot.

Due to street closures, there will be restricted access to the following parking lots from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Sunday. Students are directed to use the Pavia Garage as an alternate parking resource:

Student Services Center Lot 421A
Hughes House Lot 422
Brunstetter/Grosvenor Houses Lot 423
Railey/Rhodes Houses Lot 441
Railey/Smith Houses Lot 442

Information compiled from Parking and Transportation Services.

It’s one thing for a player who’s projected to go in the first two rounds of the NFL Draft to turn p ...

Miami coach Jim Larranaga and his staff spent recent practices pushing his players to whip the ball ...

The University of Miami confirmed in a written release Sunday that starting cornerback Malek Young s ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The No. 25/23 Miami men's basketball team shot a sizzling 57.6 percent from the field in pullin ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team picked up its third straight win in eight days ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-2) closed out its opening weekend with a 5-2 loss ...

With the help of dominating victories and dramatic comebacks, the No. 19 Miami women's tennis t ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...