Parking information for Univision Candidate Forum

Sept. 7:

Allen/Barker Houses Lots 443 & 444 will be closed at 5 p.m. Students residing in the area and parking in those lots must relocate their vehicles to the Pavia Garage through 11 p.m. Sunday.

Serpentine/Walsh Avenue Lot 425 will be closed from 5 p.m. through 11p.m. Sunday.

Sept. 8:

BankUnited Center North Lot 434N will close from 6 a.m. to midnight Sunday.

Sept. 9:

Merrick Street, Dickinson Drive and Dauer Drive will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday.

Dickinson West (Wellness Center) Lot 413 access: From 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., resident students and resident masters at Hecht/Stanford may access this lot (entrance closest to cafeteria) via Merrick Drive and Dickinson West. UM Police positioned on Dickinson Drive will facilitate access to the lot.

Due to street closures, there will be restricted access to the following parking lots from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Sunday. Students are directed to use the Pavia Garage as an alternate parking resource:

Student Services Center Lot 421A
Hughes House Lot 422
Brunstetter/Grosvenor Houses Lot 423
Railey/Rhodes Houses Lot 441
Railey/Smith Houses Lot 442

Information compiled from Parking and Transportation Services.