Parking information for Univision Candidate Forum

Sept. 7:

Allen/Barker Houses Lots 443 & 444 will be closed at 5 p.m. Students residing in the area and parking in those lots must relocate their vehicles to the Pavia Garage through 11 p.m. Sunday.

Serpentine/Walsh Avenue Lot 425 will be closed from 5 p.m. through 11p.m. Sunday.

Sept. 8:

BankUnited Center North Lot 434N will close from 6 a.m. to midnight Sunday.

Sept. 9:

Merrick Street, Dickinson Drive and Dauer Drive will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday.

Dickinson West (Wellness Center) Lot 413 access: From 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., resident students and resident masters at Hecht/Stanford may access this lot (entrance closest to cafeteria) via Merrick Drive and Dickinson West. UM Police positioned on Dickinson Drive will facilitate access to the lot.

Due to street closures, there will be restricted access to the following parking lots from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Sunday. Students are directed to use the Pavia Garage as an alternate parking resource:

Student Services Center Lot 421A
Hughes House Lot 422
Brunstetter/Grosvenor Houses Lot 423
Railey/Rhodes Houses Lot 441
Railey/Smith Houses Lot 442

Information compiled from Parking and Transportation Services.

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Athlon Sports released its projections for the 2018 college football season Monday. The predictions ...

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

For the 16th year in a row, the Miami women's tennis team ended the season ranked in the top 20 ...

Ranked and seeded third, Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team tallied a 6-3, ...

The Hurricanes will be in action at the 2018 NCAA East Preliminary, scheduled for May 24-26 at the U ...

Hurricanes' programs post strong APR marks once again. ...

No. 7 seed Hurricanes staged a late comeback to win their opening game at the 2018 ACC Championship, ...