Mark Your Calendar

August 30

Thursday: Film

Documentarian D.A. Pennebaker captured pieces of legendary musicians in his films “Jimi plays Monterey” (1986) & “Shake! Otis at Monterey” (1989) which will play at Upper East Side Garden as part of the Thursday Janus Film Night. Gates open at 6pm and tickets are seven dollars and include picnic mats, a bag of popcorn and a drink.

September 1

Saturday: Visual Arts

Being another year older can be a good thing. Forty contemporary artists from Israel and North America show their optimism through a mixed-media exhibition, “The Art of Aging,” at The Jewish Museum of Florida, located at 301 Washington Ave.. Tickets are six dollars and the exhibit runs through Sept. 23.

September 6

Speaker

At 8am, Former President Bill Clinton will visit Coral Gable’s Books & Books as part of his national book tour for “Giving: How Each of Us Can Change the World.” You must have a voucher to participate in this event. Visit booksandbooks.com for more information.

September 10

Concert

Tigercity with Stylofone performing at Studio A.

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...