What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 27)
Explore the new School of Communication International Building during their community open house from 12 to 3:00 p.m. Enjoy special exhibits, demonstrations and refreshments.

Purchase tickets to Saturday’s National Indoor Football League game at the BankUnited Center box office from 12 to 2:00 p.m. Student tickets are $10 for the 1:00 p.m. Miami Vice Squad vs. Port St. Lucie Mustangs game.

Celebrate Finals Fiesta Spring 2007 with the Multicultural Student Affairs office between the Rathskeller and the Registrar’s Office from 4 to 6:00 p.m.

SATURDAY (Apr 28)
Join spectrUM for their End of Semester Picnic at Crandon Park. For a day filled with games, friends and barbeque meet at Stanford Circle at 12 p.m. to carpool.

Final performances of the musical “On The Town” will be held at the Jerry Herman Ring Theatre at 2:00 p.m and at 8:00 p.m. Student tickets are $10 at the box office.

SUNDAY (Apr 29)
Enjoy a light hearted selection of opera, choruses and folk music presented by the Civic Chorale of Greater Miami and the Frost School of Music at the First United Methodist Church of Coral Gables at 5:00 p.m.

MONDAY (Apr 30)
SAAC invites student athletes to attend the Spring Swing at the Doubletree Hotel in Coconut Grove from 8 to 10:00 p.m. Bus transportation there and back leaving from Hecht every 15 minutes will start at 7:30 p.m.

The Miami Hurricanes football team hosted the 2017 Football Awards Show at Gusman Hall on the Univer ...