University to announce stadium decision at 10:30

POSTED AUG. 21 AT 9:50 A.M.

The university is expected to announce a decision regarding the future of home Hurricane football games at 10:30 a.m. during a press conference in the Hecht Athletic Center.

The UM Board of Trustee’s executive committee is currently meeting in the Hurricane 100 room of the BankUnited Center to decide whether or not to stay at the Orange Bowl or move to Dolphin Stadium.

As of about 9:30 a.m., a few people–likely university media relations and other officials–stood outside the Hurricane 100 room and several UM police officers patrolled the area on bikes and Segways.

Media have began arriving at the Hecht Athletic Center, with cars and television trucks lined up outside.

Please continue to check TheMiamiHurricane.com for updates.

Greg Linch may be contacted at gregl@miami.edu.i

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...