Summertime at the Wellness Center

Take advantage of the Wellness Center this summer during its new hours of operation.

Effective May 12 through Aug. 17, the Wellness Center is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. For more information on the summer hours, call 305-284-8500.

The Wellness Center is offering summer classes for both members and non-members; registration for Tai Chi, Capoeira and Pilates classes is now available. For more information on the different classes offered, call 305-284-5433.

Kelly Herson may be contacted at k.herson@umiami.edu.

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...