Freshman Survival 201 – Finals

So you’ve made it through your first year of college. There have been ups, like getting an A in that ridiculous class, and downs, such as binge drinking gone wrong. And now, in the words of Frank Sinatra, “the end is near.” So in an effort to help you prepare for the final curtain, here is a list: the ABC’s of finals if you will, to finish off your year with a bang.

A: Acquired knowledge you must possess if you wish to get A’s, which will not happen if you spend your reading days taking advantage of every open bar in town.

B: Before you begin your seclusion at the library, prepare for your journey with the essentials: cigarettes and Red Bull.

C: Coffee isn’t a bad option if you are not a fan of the

RJ McIntosh grew up loving the University of Miami. So did Mark Walton. After all, both are from Sou ...

They have made their lists and checked them (at least) twice. And now, the final NFL draft boards fr ...

Remember Trent Harris, the Miami Hurricanes' sack leader everyone respected and raved about, th ...

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

Spring ended Saturday for the Miami Hurricanes, with hundreds of UM football alumni and family membe ...

University of Miami graduates will hear from a group of extraordinary leaders during this year’s com ...

Cross-curricular performances by Frost School of Music students and faculty increase community aware ...

High-tech space helmet technology, a lifelike infant simulator and 3D printing are featured at the U ...

The Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science and NOAA have worked together for more than ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

Hurricanes will compete in Austin Regional May 7-9. ...

The Hurricanes fell behind in the middle innings and could not recover Wednesday, dropping a midweek ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will seek its second postseason win in as many years ...

The University of Miami baseball team looks to close out a five-game homestand on a high note Wed., ...

The Miami women's tennis team moved up two places to No. 15 in this week's Oracle/ITA rank ...