Freshman Survival 201 – Finals

So you’ve made it through your first year of college. There have been ups, like getting an A in that ridiculous class, and downs, such as binge drinking gone wrong. And now, in the words of Frank Sinatra, “the end is near.” So in an effort to help you prepare for the final curtain, here is a list: the ABC’s of finals if you will, to finish off your year with a bang.

A: Acquired knowledge you must possess if you wish to get A’s, which will not happen if you spend your reading days taking advantage of every open bar in town.

B: Before you begin your seclusion at the library, prepare for your journey with the essentials: cigarettes and Red Bull.

C: Coffee isn’t a bad option if you are not a fan of the

The first University of Miami player to wear the coveted turnover chain will no longer play football ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...

Highlighted by a thrilling, three-set, top-five win by sophomore Estela Perez-Somarriba, the Miami w ...

The Canes won four events against FGCU on Saturday while also recording a total of 11 top-three fini ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...