What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 24)
Rising sea levels and storm potentials are both dangers that will be discussed at “The Future of Florida and the Gulf Coast in the Face of Global Warming” lecture at 6:30 p.m. in the Storer Auditorium.

Future law students interested in a sneak peak of the first year of law school may come to the free Mock Law School Class at 6:30 p.m. in the Flamingo Ballroom.

Playwright John Cariani uses aspects of magical realism in his new comedy “Almost, Maine,” which explores the secrets of the human heart. The play begins at 7:30 p.m. at the Hecht Studio Theater. Reservation is required and the sign-up sheet is located in the Theater Department.

WEDNESDAY (Apr 25)
Fight Malaria at the “Nothing But Nets” Malaria Boot Camp, a three-hour workshop to learn more about the plight of malaria from health experts and special guests. The event will begin at 4:00 p.m. in LC 110.

CAC will be screening “Jurassic Park” at 8 and 10 p.m. in Cosford Cinema. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Apr 26)
Patio Jams presents The Legendary JC’s from 12 to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Learn how to stop paying rent and start paying yourself at the Home Buying Seminar at 5:30 p.m. at the Toppel Career Center.

The Master of Arts in International Administration is hosting a Q&A session for prospective applicants at 6:30 p.m. in Memorial Building room 104.

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...