What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 20)
Enjoy rides, games, prizes, food and free contraception at the Annual Safe Sex Carnival from 7-11 p.m. on the Green.

Celebrate the Earth’s beauty at the Go Green Festival in honor of Greenpeace from 9-12 p.m. at the UC patio. The festival will include a presentation by Earth Alert President Lara Polansky followed by the psychadelic grunge band Do Make Say Think of Constellation Records.

SATURDAY (Apr 21)
Watch a story about one girl’s obsession with a celebrity during the showing of “Backstage” at 9 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. Admission is free with ‘Cane Card.

Preview art by UM students during the continuing “UM Student Exhibition” at the Lowe Art Museum. The exhibit will be available until May 3, and admission is free with ‘Cane Card.

SUNDAY (Apr 22)
Join the UM community for the 19th Annual AIDS Walk, a 3.1 mile walk followed by a celebration sponsored by MTV at the finish line. Registration begins at 8 a.m. and the walk will begin and end at the Miami Convention Center.

MONDAY (Apr 23)
A competition of beauty, intrigue and allure describes the 2007 Miss Diamond Scholarship Pageant hosted by Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity. The contest starts at 7 p.m. at Storer Auditorium and tickets cost $7 at the door.

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...