What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 20)
Enjoy rides, games, prizes, food and free contraception at the Annual Safe Sex Carnival from 7-11 p.m. on the Green.

Celebrate the Earth’s beauty at the Go Green Festival in honor of Greenpeace from 9-12 p.m. at the UC patio. The festival will include a presentation by Earth Alert President Lara Polansky followed by the psychadelic grunge band Do Make Say Think of Constellation Records.

SATURDAY (Apr 21)
Watch a story about one girl’s obsession with a celebrity during the showing of “Backstage” at 9 p.m. at Cosford Cinema. Admission is free with ‘Cane Card.

Preview art by UM students during the continuing “UM Student Exhibition” at the Lowe Art Museum. The exhibit will be available until May 3, and admission is free with ‘Cane Card.

SUNDAY (Apr 22)
Join the UM community for the 19th Annual AIDS Walk, a 3.1 mile walk followed by a celebration sponsored by MTV at the finish line. Registration begins at 8 a.m. and the walk will begin and end at the Miami Convention Center.

MONDAY (Apr 23)
A competition of beauty, intrigue and allure describes the 2007 Miss Diamond Scholarship Pageant hosted by Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity. The contest starts at 7 p.m. at Storer Auditorium and tickets cost $7 at the door.

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...

Notes from Miami's 2018 Football schedule. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...