Police Beat

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log.

For further information on any of these services, visit Public Safety’s website at www.miami.edu/publicsafety, or contact the Crime Prevention Office at (305) 284-1105.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or if calling from a campus phone dial 8-6666.

CRIME LOG

WEDNESDAY APRIL 11
4:30 p.m., Auto theft, West Laboratory School

FRIDAY APRIL 13
3:25 a.m., Vandalism, Apt. area
1:00 p.m., Theft, Clarke Recital Hall
1:00 p.m., Theft, Hecht Res. College
1:25 p.m., Assault, Ashe Building
3:20 p.m., Theft, School of Law

SATURDAY APRIL 14
1:07 a.m., Alcohol Violation, Hecht Residential College

SUNDAY APRIL 15
1:17 a.m., Drug Possession, Clarke Recital Hall
N/A, Marijuana Possession, Clarke Recital Hall

TUESDAY APRIL 17
8:00 a.m., Vandalism, Founders Hall

Welcome to Bulletin Board Material, the Miami Herald’s weekday roundup covering everything in the So ...

RJ McIntosh grew up loving the University of Miami. So did Mark Walton. After all, both are from Sou ...

They have made their lists and checked them (at least) twice. And now, the final NFL draft boards fr ...

Remember Trent Harris, the Miami Hurricanes' sack leader everyone respected and raved about, th ...

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

University of Miami graduates will hear from a group of extraordinary leaders during this year’s com ...

Cross-curricular performances by Frost School of Music students and faculty increase community aware ...

High-tech space helmet technology, a lifelike infant simulator and 3D printing are featured at the U ...

The Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science and NOAA have worked together for more than ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

After a double-bye, the fourth-seeded and No. 15-ranked Miami women's tennis team begins ACC Ch ...

The Hurricanes will compete in the 54-hole Austin Regional at the University of Texas Golf Club from ...

The Hurricanes are headed to Fayetteville, Ark., to compete at the inaugural National Relay Champion ...

For the final time in his storied career, Miami head coach Jim Morris and his Hurricanes will make t ...

The Hurricanes fell behind in the middle innings and could not recover Wednesday, dropping a midweek ...