Police Beat

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log.

For further information on any of these services, visit Public Safety’s website at www.miami.edu/publicsafety, or contact the Crime Prevention Office at (305) 284-1105.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or if calling from a campus phone dial 8-6666.

CRIME LOG

WEDNESDAY APRIL 11
4:30 p.m., Auto theft, West Laboratory School

FRIDAY APRIL 13
3:25 a.m., Vandalism, Apt. area
1:00 p.m., Theft, Clarke Recital Hall
1:00 p.m., Theft, Hecht Res. College
1:25 p.m., Assault, Ashe Building
3:20 p.m., Theft, School of Law

SATURDAY APRIL 14
1:07 a.m., Alcohol Violation, Hecht Residential College

SUNDAY APRIL 15
1:17 a.m., Drug Possession, Clarke Recital Hall
N/A, Marijuana Possession, Clarke Recital Hall

TUESDAY APRIL 17
8:00 a.m., Vandalism, Founders Hall

The first University of Miami player to wear the coveted turnover chain will no longer play football ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...

Highlighted by a thrilling, three-set, top-five win by sophomore Estela Perez-Somarriba, the Miami w ...

The Canes won four events against FGCU on Saturday while also recording a total of 11 top-three fini ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...