Green isn’t always good

We’ve all been there before-you’re eating at a restaurant when suddenly the “healthy” angel appears on your shoulder and you opt for the salad instead of the enormous burger your tastebuds are craving. You scan the menu for a healthy salad, and before you know it, you’ve allowed temptation to lure you into a Cobb or Chef’s Salad or better yet, the Mexican Fiesta Cheesy Taco Seven-Layer Surprise Salad.

Feel better now? No? Feel healthier? No? Maybe it’s because you’ve just consumed the same (if not more) calories and fat than the not-so-healthy entr

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...