What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 13)
Movies on the Green is showing “Best in Show,” a “dogumentary” about dogs and their owners as they compete at the Mayflower Kennel Club Dog Show. The movie begins at 8 p.m. on the University Green.

Frost School of Music is hosting a discussion on “Music and Neurologic Function: The Neural Dynamics of Rhythm, Time Perception and Sensorimotor Synchronization”. The lecture begins at 1 p.m. at the Lois Pope LIFE Center, 1095 NW 14th Terrace.

SATURDAY (Apr 14)
Join COISO to celebrate their 40th anniversary banquet. The event starts at 7 p.m. at the Westin Collonade and tickets will be sold in the Breezeway for $15.

SUNDAY (Apr 15)
An Auschwitz trial documentary, “Verdict on Auschwitz: The Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial 1963-1965” will be shown at 3 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

MONDAY (Apr 16)
Come listen to the stories of rescue and renewal of two former child slaves from Nepal. The event will begin at 5 p.m. in Storer Auditorium.

The School of Law is hosting a panel discussion “House of Lies: Reforming Miami’s Public Housing”

USA Diving announced the recipients of its annual awards at a ceremony in conjunction with the 2017 ...