What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 13)
Movies on the Green is showing “Best in Show,” a “dogumentary” about dogs and their owners as they compete at the Mayflower Kennel Club Dog Show. The movie begins at 8 p.m. on the University Green.

Frost School of Music is hosting a discussion on “Music and Neurologic Function: The Neural Dynamics of Rhythm, Time Perception and Sensorimotor Synchronization”. The lecture begins at 1 p.m. at the Lois Pope LIFE Center, 1095 NW 14th Terrace.

SATURDAY (Apr 14)
Join COISO to celebrate their 40th anniversary banquet. The event starts at 7 p.m. at the Westin Collonade and tickets will be sold in the Breezeway for $15.

SUNDAY (Apr 15)
An Auschwitz trial documentary, “Verdict on Auschwitz: The Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial 1963-1965” will be shown at 3 p.m. at Cosford Cinema.

MONDAY (Apr 16)
Come listen to the stories of rescue and renewal of two former child slaves from Nepal. The event will begin at 5 p.m. in Storer Auditorium.

The School of Law is hosting a panel discussion “House of Lies: Reforming Miami’s Public Housing”

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...