Incumbent Slesnick wins with 56.7 percent of votes

The City of Coral Gables decided to keep the status quo during the 2007 city elections on Tuesday.

Mayor Don Slesnick and City Commissioners Wayne “Chip” Withers and William H. Kerdyk Jr. all won their re-election. This was the first election, after serving three terms, Slesnick faced opposition.

Slesnick will be serving his first four-year term, as opposed to a two-year one, after voters changed the term length in 2005.

University of Miami’s Get Out The Vote group set up outside of the BankUnited Center, where 126 people came out to vote for mayor and 122 voted for city commission. Not all were necessarily UM students.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...