Incumbent Slesnick wins with 56.7 percent of votes

The City of Coral Gables decided to keep the status quo during the 2007 city elections on Tuesday.

Mayor Don Slesnick and City Commissioners Wayne “Chip” Withers and William H. Kerdyk Jr. all won their re-election. This was the first election, after serving three terms, Slesnick faced opposition.

Slesnick will be serving his first four-year term, as opposed to a two-year one, after voters changed the term length in 2005.

University of Miami’s Get Out The Vote group set up outside of the BankUnited Center, where 126 people came out to vote for mayor and 122 voted for city commission. Not all were necessarily UM students.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...

For the second straight game, Miami's starting pitcher looked in dominant form through the firs ...

The University of Miami track and field team will compete against fellow conference members at the 2 ...