What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 6)
The Phi Mu Alpha fraternity will host an All American Concert featuring classical, rock and jazz music by American composers. The concert will begin at 8 p.m. at Clarke Recital Hall.

Student Life will show the movie “Close to Home” about two young, Israeli female soldiers who patrol the streets of Jerusalem, questioning Palestinians and looking for suicide bombers. The movie will begin at 9 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema.

SATURDAY (Apr 7)
Hands on Miami is seeking volunteers its Help Resore a Veterans Home event, which will take place from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. For more information or to register a team, contact Lara Angelo at 305-646-7194.

SUNDAY (Apr 8)
The UM Wesley Foundation and United Methodist Ministry will host an Easter Celebration at 6 p.m. at the United Methodist ministry across the street from Mahoney/Pearson.

MONDAY (Apr 9)
Join the Office of Student Employment as they kick-off National Student Employment Week and celebrate the accomplishments and commitment of UM’s student employees. The event will begin at 9 a.m. in the Breezeway.

Come celebrate the different cultures of UM at the opening ceremony for International Week sponsored by COISO. This year’s theme is Pangaea’s Family Reunion. I-week day events will take place from noon to 3p.m., and evening events will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. All events will take place on the UC patio.

One day after the University of Miami announced that starting cornerback Malek Young would undergo “ ...

It’s one thing for a player who’s projected to go in the first two rounds of the NFL Draft to turn p ...

Miami coach Jim Larranaga and his staff spent recent practices pushing his players to whip the ball ...

The University of Miami confirmed in a written release Sunday that starting cornerback Malek Young s ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The No. 25/23 Miami men's basketball team shot a sizzling 57.6 percent from the field in pullin ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team picked up its third straight win in eight days ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-2) closed out its opening weekend with a 5-2 loss ...

With the help of dominating victories and dramatic comebacks, the No. 19 Miami women's tennis t ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...