What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 3)
The School of Architecture continues to present “Lamp Designs,” an exhibition of lamps and other objects by furniture designer Alejandro Fernandez-Veraud. The designs will be on display between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. during weekdays at the Jorge M. Perez Architecture Gallery. The exhibit will be at UM until April 20.

WEDNESDAY (Apr 4)
Come watch “In Her Shoes,” the last event for Women’s History Month. Bring new or used shoes for charity and receive a special surprise. Refreshments will be served starting at 7 p.m. in the Hecht Masters Apt.

CAC will be screening “The Good Shepherd” at 8 and 11 p.m. in LC 130. Free admission with a ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Apr 5)
Join the sister of Sigma Delta Tau for a night of dinner, entertainment and both silent and live auctions. The fundraiser begins at 7:00 p.m. at the UC patio and tickets cost $5 at the door. Proceeds benefit Prevent Child Abuse America.

Get Out the Vote is offering free “Voters are Sexy” T-shirts, pizza and a ride to the Coral Gables mayoral debate for the first 40 students who RSVP to the event. Students must RSVP by Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. and the Hurry ‘Cane shuttles will leave Stanford Circle at 5 p.m. For more information e-mail vote@miami.edu.

Patio Jams presents Iko Iko from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...