What’s going on?

TODAY (Apr 3)
The School of Architecture continues to present “Lamp Designs,” an exhibition of lamps and other objects by furniture designer Alejandro Fernandez-Veraud. The designs will be on display between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. during weekdays at the Jorge M. Perez Architecture Gallery. The exhibit will be at UM until April 20.

WEDNESDAY (Apr 4)
Come watch “In Her Shoes,” the last event for Women’s History Month. Bring new or used shoes for charity and receive a special surprise. Refreshments will be served starting at 7 p.m. in the Hecht Masters Apt.

CAC will be screening “The Good Shepherd” at 8 and 11 p.m. in LC 130. Free admission with a ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Apr 5)
Join the sister of Sigma Delta Tau for a night of dinner, entertainment and both silent and live auctions. The fundraiser begins at 7:00 p.m. at the UC patio and tickets cost $5 at the door. Proceeds benefit Prevent Child Abuse America.

Get Out the Vote is offering free “Voters are Sexy” T-shirts, pizza and a ride to the Coral Gables mayoral debate for the first 40 students who RSVP to the event. Students must RSVP by Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. and the Hurry ‘Cane shuttles will leave Stanford Circle at 5 p.m. For more information e-mail vote@miami.edu.

Patio Jams presents Iko Iko from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

University of Miami football coach Mark Richt made it clearer than ever on Wednesday: Come the Sept. ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...