What’s going on?

TODAY (Mar 30)
Steve Barnett, chairman of Columbia Records who has worked with such clients as AC/DC and Cyndi Lauper, will speak at UM as a guest to the Frost School of Music’s Music Business and Entertainment Industries Program. The lecture begins at 9:05 a.m. in Gusman Concert Hall and is free and open to the public.

A Midnight Breakfast provided by Student Life will take place from 12 a.m. to 2 a.m. at the Kearns Sports Hall of Fame.

SATURDAY (Mar 31)
Join Amnesty International for the Spring 2007 Film Festival. Movies such as “Blood Diamond” and “Hotel Rwanda” will be shown from 7 to 11 p.m. in the UC I-Lounge.

The National Pan-Hellenic Conference is providing music, dancing and stomping with the Greek Extravaganza Step Show. The event will begin at 7 p.m. at the Knights Sports Complex. Tickets may be purchased for $10 Friday in the Breezeway.

SUNDAY (Apr 1)
Enjoy an afternoon by the water, relaxing and listening to music at the kick-off of Miami’s fourth annual Jazz on the Green concert series. The music will begin at 3 p.m. on the green space next to Lake Osceola behind Gusman Concert Hall.

MONDAY (Apr 2)
Larry Doyle, a CBS News producer who recently returned from a tour as the CBS News Bureau Chief in Baghdad, will speak about the current conditions in Iraq at 12:15 p.m. in the School of Communication Courtyard.

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

The Miami Hurricanes, still waiting for a starting quarterback to be named, are in the top 25 again. ...

Happy first day of school for everyone out there, including the University of Miami students. We jus ...