Ride a Segway for free courtesy UM Police

April 12th,11am to 1:30pm – mandatory registration online at www.miami.edu/police.

Ever wanted to ride a Segway? Here is your chance to ride for FREE. The UM Police Department will be sponsoring the “Segway Experience,” April 12th (rain date April 13th) between 11am and 1:30pm on the University Green. In order to participate, all you have to do is pre-register online at www.miami.edu/police. Once you are registered, you can come anytime between 11am and 1:15pm; there may be a short wait depending on crowds. Spots are limited, so don’t wait to register! For more information, visit www.miami.edu/police or contact the UM Police Crime Prevention Office at (305) 284-1105.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami women's track team kicked off the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships with a ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Hurricanes fell in their final road game of the season, 70-51, at Georgia Tech. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...