What’s going on?

TODAY (Mar 23)
Celebrate Women’s History Month with the “Unity March in March” beginning at 7 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Mr. and Ms. International Pageant, sponsored by COISO, will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Rat. The annual International Extravaganza Party will immediately follow the pageant.

SATURDAY (Mar 24)
“Rumble on the Green: Fear Factor Edition” will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the University Green.

The French film “Elevator to the Gallows” will be screened at 7 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. A screening of the Argentinean film “Family Law” will follow at 9 p.m.

SUNDAY (Mar 25)
Men’s tennis will take on Boston College at 11 a.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

“Music For Royalty” presents Frost Chamber Players, Maelstrom and Women’s Chorale in concert at St. Phillips Episcopal Church from 4 to 6 p.m. Admission is free. For more information call (305) 284-4162.

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...