What’s going on?

TODAY (Mar 23)
Celebrate Women’s History Month with the “Unity March in March” beginning at 7 p.m. at the UC Patio.

The Mr. and Ms. International Pageant, sponsored by COISO, will take place from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Rat. The annual International Extravaganza Party will immediately follow the pageant.

SATURDAY (Mar 24)
“Rumble on the Green: Fear Factor Edition” will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the University Green.

The French film “Elevator to the Gallows” will be screened at 7 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. A screening of the Argentinean film “Family Law” will follow at 9 p.m.

SUNDAY (Mar 25)
Men’s tennis will take on Boston College at 11 a.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

“Music For Royalty” presents Frost Chamber Players, Maelstrom and Women’s Chorale in concert at St. Phillips Episcopal Church from 4 to 6 p.m. Admission is free. For more information call (305) 284-4162.

Juwan Dowels vividly remembers his first winter on the Syracuse University campus. Like the other 11 ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will begin the season as No. 12 in the USA TODAY ...

The University of Miami volleyball team returns home this weekend to host Atlantic Coast Conference ...