Sophomore album will please old fans

The Arcade Fire has finally released their much anticipated sophomore effort, “Neon Bible.” The album captures the same eccentric sound as their first album, “Funeral,” only now adding new instruments and a different type of intensity.

After their highly praised debut, the Canadian indie rock band hit the road and amazed fans with their highly charged live performances. The buzz created by the band even landed them on the cover of “TIME Magazine” earning them the title of “Canada’s Most Intriguing Rock Band.”

In “Neon Bible,” lead singer Win Butler once again reached into his lyric scrapbook to create some simple yet enthralling songs. The album’s single, “Black Mirror,” is a dark and entrancing track whose melody and opening lines will resonate through eardrums, “I walked down to the ocean/After waking from a nightmare.”

The unsurpassed track on the album is “No Cars Go,” a fused anthem created by the bands founding members, Butler and his multi-instrumentalist back-up vocal singer wife R

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...