Sophomore album will please old fans

The Arcade Fire has finally released their much anticipated sophomore effort, “Neon Bible.” The album captures the same eccentric sound as their first album, “Funeral,” only now adding new instruments and a different type of intensity.

After their highly praised debut, the Canadian indie rock band hit the road and amazed fans with their highly charged live performances. The buzz created by the band even landed them on the cover of “TIME Magazine” earning them the title of “Canada’s Most Intriguing Rock Band.”

In “Neon Bible,” lead singer Win Butler once again reached into his lyric scrapbook to create some simple yet enthralling songs. The album’s single, “Black Mirror,” is a dark and entrancing track whose melody and opening lines will resonate through eardrums, “I walked down to the ocean/After waking from a nightmare.”

The unsurpassed track on the album is “No Cars Go,” a fused anthem created by the bands founding members, Butler and his multi-instrumentalist back-up vocal singer wife R

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...