What’s going on?

TODAY (Mar 9)
Safe Spring Break wraps up a series of events with free shakes at the Wellness Center.

“Cars” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Mar 10)
Men’s tennis will take on the Ohio State Buckeyes at 2 p.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

SUNDAY (Mar 11)
The Miami Civic Music Association presents pianist Tian Ying at 4 p.m. at Gusman Concert Hall. Admission for students with a ‘Cane Card is $10; general admission is $25.

The University of Miami Libraries and the Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies continue their exhibition of the Nazi Persecution of Homosexuals on the first floor of Richter Library.

MONDAY, MARCH 12 through SUNDAY, MARCH 18
SPRING BREAK! See you next week.

MONDAY (Mar 12)
Snow Patrol will perform at the BankUnited Center from 7 to 11 p.m. The show also features opening acts

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...