What’s going on?

TODAY (Mar 9)
Safe Spring Break wraps up a series of events with free shakes at the Wellness Center.

“Cars” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Mar 10)
Men’s tennis will take on the Ohio State Buckeyes at 2 p.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

SUNDAY (Mar 11)
The Miami Civic Music Association presents pianist Tian Ying at 4 p.m. at Gusman Concert Hall. Admission for students with a ‘Cane Card is $10; general admission is $25.

The University of Miami Libraries and the Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies continue their exhibition of the Nazi Persecution of Homosexuals on the first floor of Richter Library.

MONDAY, MARCH 12 through SUNDAY, MARCH 18
SPRING BREAK! See you next week.

MONDAY (Mar 12)
Snow Patrol will perform at the BankUnited Center from 7 to 11 p.m. The show also features opening acts

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

The Miami Hurricanes, still waiting for a starting quarterback to be named, are in the top 25 again. ...

Happy first day of school for everyone out there, including the University of Miami students. We jus ...