SG holds Senate elections

Elections for next year’s Student Government Speaker of the Senate and Speaker Pro Tempore took place at Wednesday’ Senate meeting.

Brandon Gross, current speaker pro tempore, and Max Kelerstein, chief of staff internal, both vied to be speaker in the 2007-2008 school year. Gross was elected the next speaker of the senate.

Senators Michael Bookman, Jacqueline Collazo and Adela Ghadimi, all Senate committee chairs, were the three candidates for speaker pro tempore. Ghadimi, who will be the first female speaker pro temp since Paty Escuder in 2004-2005, was elected speaker pro tempore 2007-2008.

The total number of votes for each candidate was not released.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...