What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 27)
Earth Alert will host UM Recycles Day from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on the UC Rock. Any student who brings recyclable items will be entered into a raffle.

The Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies presents the “Cuba Coffee Chat” discussion on Cuba after Fidel. The discussion will take place from 2 to 3 p.m. at the UM Bookstore second floor.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 28)
Vox: Voices of Planned Parenthood will be hosting an event from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Rock. The event features trivia games, a condom challenge and plenty of giveaways.

Former Vice President Al Gore will speak as part of the University Lecture Series at 6:30 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are required to attend.

CAC will be screening “Hustle and Flow” at 8 and 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Admission is free with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Mar 1)
Patio Jams presents Polyester Pimpstrap from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Former President Bill Clinton will speak at the Spring Convocation at 4 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Doors open at 3 p.m. Tickets are required to attend.

The Caribbean Students Association presents the “Caribbean Dream Girls” Miss University of Miami Caribbean Pageant 2007. The event will take place from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Hillel Jewish Center. Tickets are $7.

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...