What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 27)
Earth Alert will host UM Recycles Day from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on the UC Rock. Any student who brings recyclable items will be entered into a raffle.

The Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies presents the “Cuba Coffee Chat” discussion on Cuba after Fidel. The discussion will take place from 2 to 3 p.m. at the UM Bookstore second floor.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 28)
Vox: Voices of Planned Parenthood will be hosting an event from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Rock. The event features trivia games, a condom challenge and plenty of giveaways.

Former Vice President Al Gore will speak as part of the University Lecture Series at 6:30 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are required to attend.

CAC will be screening “Hustle and Flow” at 8 and 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Admission is free with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Mar 1)
Patio Jams presents Polyester Pimpstrap from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Former President Bill Clinton will speak at the Spring Convocation at 4 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Doors open at 3 p.m. Tickets are required to attend.

The Caribbean Students Association presents the “Caribbean Dream Girls” Miss University of Miami Caribbean Pageant 2007. The event will take place from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Hillel Jewish Center. Tickets are $7.

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will begin the season as No. 12 in the USA TODAY ...

The University of Miami volleyball team returns home this weekend to host Atlantic Coast Conference ...