What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 27)
Earth Alert will host UM Recycles Day from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on the UC Rock. Any student who brings recyclable items will be entered into a raffle.

The Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies presents the “Cuba Coffee Chat” discussion on Cuba after Fidel. The discussion will take place from 2 to 3 p.m. at the UM Bookstore second floor.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 28)
Vox: Voices of Planned Parenthood will be hosting an event from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Rock. The event features trivia games, a condom challenge and plenty of giveaways.

Former Vice President Al Gore will speak as part of the University Lecture Series at 6:30 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are required to attend.

CAC will be screening “Hustle and Flow” at 8 and 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Admission is free with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Mar 1)
Patio Jams presents Polyester Pimpstrap from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Former President Bill Clinton will speak at the Spring Convocation at 4 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Doors open at 3 p.m. Tickets are required to attend.

The Caribbean Students Association presents the “Caribbean Dream Girls” Miss University of Miami Caribbean Pageant 2007. The event will take place from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Hillel Jewish Center. Tickets are $7.

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...