What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 27)
Earth Alert will host UM Recycles Day from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on the UC Rock. Any student who brings recyclable items will be entered into a raffle.

The Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies presents the “Cuba Coffee Chat” discussion on Cuba after Fidel. The discussion will take place from 2 to 3 p.m. at the UM Bookstore second floor.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 28)
Vox: Voices of Planned Parenthood will be hosting an event from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Rock. The event features trivia games, a condom challenge and plenty of giveaways.

Former Vice President Al Gore will speak as part of the University Lecture Series at 6:30 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Tickets are required to attend.

CAC will be screening “Hustle and Flow” at 8 and 10 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema. Admission is free with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Mar 1)
Patio Jams presents Polyester Pimpstrap from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Former President Bill Clinton will speak at the Spring Convocation at 4 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Doors open at 3 p.m. Tickets are required to attend.

The Caribbean Students Association presents the “Caribbean Dream Girls” Miss University of Miami Caribbean Pageant 2007. The event will take place from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Hillel Jewish Center. Tickets are $7.

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...