Reno 911! does Miami right

Mix equal parts sex, high-speed car chases, tight law enforcement uniforms, partying and Miami, and prepare to devour the big screen deliciousness of “Reno 911!: Miami.” That’s right-the cast members of the hit Comedy Central pseudo-reality TV show about the naughtiest, most indecent and hilarious sheriff’s officers have made a movie. And thankfully so.

The show’s first-and hopefully not last-foray into film kicks off with an announcement from Lieutenant Jim Dangle (Thomas Lennon). It turns out there’s a law enforcement convention in Miami that these popo are determined to attend for all the wrong reasons. There’s only one problem, though: the wild bunch makes a cross country trip from Reno, Nev. to Miami, only to be told they haven’t properly registered and thus cannot participate.

Their ensuing stay at a Miami Beach motel turns into a free for all of vice, meaning the officers party harder than the bravest of ‘Canes and end up in some disturbingly comical sex scenes you can’t find on cable.

But time quickly runs out for hangovers and pity sex when a terrorist attack on the convention puts Lt. Dangle and gang in charge of maintaining law and order in Miami.

The officers find themselves struggling to control clich

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Athlon Sports released its projections for the 2018 college football season Monday. The predictions ...

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Lonnie Walker IV stood out on and off the court at the NBA Draft Combine, which ended on Sunday in C ...

University of Miami incoming prep star Will Mallory, the other half of the soon-to-be No. 1 freshman ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

No. 7 seed Hurricanes staged a late comeback to win their opening game at the 2018 ACC Championship, ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA National Player to Watch hon ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano will face Arkansas' Osca ...

The bracket for the NCAA Singles Championship is set and Miami sophomore Estela Perez-Somarriba will ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA Southeast R ...