What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 23)
International Education and Exchange Programs will hold a Study Abroad Information Session from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Allen Hall room 104.

The Frost Opera Theater presents Franz Lehar’s “The Merry Widow,” directed by Alan Johnson and David Malis, from 8 to 10 p.m. at Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is $5 for students.

SATURDAY (Feb 24)
The “Healthy Cooking Class: Farmer’s Market Cooking Demonstration” will take place from 10 to 10:45 a.m. at the Coral Gables Farmer’s Market. Registration is required to attend. For more information contact the Wellness Center at (305) 284-5433.

Hands for the Homeless will be volunteering at Umoja Village from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Those interested in participating should meet at Stanford Circle at 10 a.m.

UM Police will host Public Safety Career Day from 1 to 3 p.m. on the field at the corner of Granada and Ponce de Leon Blvds. The event includes a police, fire and rescue presentation, demonstration and recruiting event. For more information call (305) 284-1105.

Women’s basketball will play their season finale against NC State at 3 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

SUNDAY (Feb 25)
In preparation for Al Gore’s upcoming visit, his documentary “An Inconvenient Truth” will be screened from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. Admission is free.

MONDAY (Feb 26)
Toppel Career Center will host a workshop on “Resume and Cover Letter Writing” from 1 to 2 p.m. in the Toppel Library.

Join Hurricane Productions as they kick off “Canestock” from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. at the Cosford Cinema. There will be live music by Sir Majesty followed by a screening of “Saturday Night Fever.”

The first University of Miami player to wear the coveted turnover chain will no longer play football ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...

Highlighted by a thrilling, three-set, top-five win by sophomore Estela Perez-Somarriba, the Miami w ...

The Canes won four events against FGCU on Saturday while also recording a total of 11 top-three fini ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...