Educational Testing Service announces change in testing schedule

An unexpected announcement from the ETS may affect students who plan on taking the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).

The last day to take the GRE before it changes to a longer and more difficult format will be July 31. The test will switch from its current two-and-one-half hour format to a four-hour exam. The revised GRE will be administered beginning Sept. 10.

Students will have no opportunity to take the GRE during the month of August. ETS expects test dates earlier in the season to fill up rapidly and is encouraging students to revise their GRE-preparation schedules so as to ensure a test-taking opportunity.

For more information, visit Kaplan online at www.kaptest.com or www.princetonreview.com.

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...

Notes from Miami's 2018 Football schedule. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...