Bill Clinton ticket info

Tickets are now being distributed for former President Bill Clinton’s visit on March 1. Clinton will speak at the BankUnited Center as part of the Spring Convocation.

The event is only open to University of Miami students, faculty and staff. Tickets will be available only on a first-come, first-serve basis and are required to attend the event. There is a limit of one ticket per ‘Cane Card.

Tickets will be distributed at the following locations from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 19 to 23 as well as Feb. 26 and 27:

Coral Gables Campus:
-University Center, Information Desk
-Law School, Dean of Students, Room A-212

Rosenstiel School:
-Graduate Studies, S-A 132

Miller School Campus:
-Faculty and Staff: Community Relations, RMSB, Room 1125
-Students: Office of Student Affairs, RMSB, Room 209

All those interested in attending both the Clinton and Al Gore visit may request tickets for both events. The same restrictions apply to tickets for Gore’s visit.

Information courtesy of UM Media Relations.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...