What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 16)
Applications to be a Hurricane Productions committee chair are due by 5 p.m. in UC 209.

A discussion on the European Union’s development cooperation policy will be held at 2:30 p.m. in the Cuban Heritage Room of Richter Library.

“Pirates of the Caribbean II: Dead Man’s Chest” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Feb 17)
Funday is back! This year’s event, “Camp” Funday, will be held at the UC Patio from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

The 10th Annual Spring Symposium will be held at the School of Law beginning at 9 a.m. Registration is required to attend.

SUNDAY (Feb 18)
‘Canes baseball wraps up their away series against the Florida Gators at 1 p.m.

The Mr. Yellow Rose Scholarship Pageant will take place from 7 to 9:30 p.m. at Clarke Recital Hall.

MONDAY (Feb 19)
International Education and Exchange Programs will hold a Study Abroad Info Session from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Allen Hall 104.

A philosophy colloquium on “Apriori Reasoning & Genuine Modality” by guest speaker Scott Sturgeon will take place from 4 to 6 p.m. in Memorial 213.

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

The Miami Hurricanes, still waiting for a starting quarterback to be named, are in the top 25 again. ...

Happy first day of school for everyone out there, including the University of Miami students. We jus ...