What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 16)
Applications to be a Hurricane Productions committee chair are due by 5 p.m. in UC 209.

A discussion on the European Union’s development cooperation policy will be held at 2:30 p.m. in the Cuban Heritage Room of Richter Library.

“Pirates of the Caribbean II: Dead Man’s Chest” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Feb 17)
Funday is back! This year’s event, “Camp” Funday, will be held at the UC Patio from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

The 10th Annual Spring Symposium will be held at the School of Law beginning at 9 a.m. Registration is required to attend.

SUNDAY (Feb 18)
‘Canes baseball wraps up their away series against the Florida Gators at 1 p.m.

The Mr. Yellow Rose Scholarship Pageant will take place from 7 to 9:30 p.m. at Clarke Recital Hall.

MONDAY (Feb 19)
International Education and Exchange Programs will hold a Study Abroad Info Session from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Allen Hall 104.

A philosophy colloquium on “Apriori Reasoning & Genuine Modality” by guest speaker Scott Sturgeon will take place from 4 to 6 p.m. in Memorial 213.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...