What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 16)
Applications to be a Hurricane Productions committee chair are due by 5 p.m. in UC 209.

A discussion on the European Union’s development cooperation policy will be held at 2:30 p.m. in the Cuban Heritage Room of Richter Library.

“Pirates of the Caribbean II: Dead Man’s Chest” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Feb 17)
Funday is back! This year’s event, “Camp” Funday, will be held at the UC Patio from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

The 10th Annual Spring Symposium will be held at the School of Law beginning at 9 a.m. Registration is required to attend.

SUNDAY (Feb 18)
‘Canes baseball wraps up their away series against the Florida Gators at 1 p.m.

The Mr. Yellow Rose Scholarship Pageant will take place from 7 to 9:30 p.m. at Clarke Recital Hall.

MONDAY (Feb 19)
International Education and Exchange Programs will hold a Study Abroad Info Session from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Allen Hall 104.

A philosophy colloquium on “Apriori Reasoning & Genuine Modality” by guest speaker Scott Sturgeon will take place from 4 to 6 p.m. in Memorial 213.

University of Miami football coach Mark Richt made it clearer than ever on Wednesday: Come the Sept. ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...