what’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 13)
The Save Darfur genocide panel discussion will take place from 6:25 to 7:25 p.m. in Stubblefield 302 at the School of Business.

The Frost School of Music Wind Ensemble and Frost Symphonic Winds present a performance by conductors Gary Green and Phillip L. Clements from 8 to 10 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 14)
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Looking for a job? The Spring Career Expo will take place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Wellness Center. Professional dress is required.

Black Awareness Month presents Valentine’s Day Spoken Word Poetry at the Rat at 7 p.m.

CAC will be screening “When Harry Met Sally” at 8 and 10 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Feb 15)
The swearing-in ceremony for UM’s new Chief of Police will take place on the Rock at 12 p.m.

Patio Jams presents Simply Tsfat from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Women’s basketball will take on Georgia Tech at 7 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

FRIDAY (Feb 16)
Be sure to pick up the latest issue of The Miami Hurricane, available at one of the 50 newsstands on and off campus.

Miami coach Jim Larranaga and his staff spent recent practices pushing his players to whip the ball ...

The University of Miami confirmed in a written release Sunday that starting cornerback Malek Young s ...

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

Bruce Brown Jr. scored 19 points leading Miami to victory over NC State in Raleigh. ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team picked up its third straight win in eight days ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-2) closed out its opening weekend with a 5-2 loss ...

With the help of dominating victories and dramatic comebacks, No. 19 Miami finished the day with an ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) returns to action on Sunday, as it travels to N ...