what’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 13)
The Save Darfur genocide panel discussion will take place from 6:25 to 7:25 p.m. in Stubblefield 302 at the School of Business.

The Frost School of Music Wind Ensemble and Frost Symphonic Winds present a performance by conductors Gary Green and Phillip L. Clements from 8 to 10 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 14)
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Looking for a job? The Spring Career Expo will take place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Wellness Center. Professional dress is required.

Black Awareness Month presents Valentine’s Day Spoken Word Poetry at the Rat at 7 p.m.

CAC will be screening “When Harry Met Sally” at 8 and 10 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Feb 15)
The swearing-in ceremony for UM’s new Chief of Police will take place on the Rock at 12 p.m.

Patio Jams presents Simply Tsfat from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Women’s basketball will take on Georgia Tech at 7 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

FRIDAY (Feb 16)
Be sure to pick up the latest issue of The Miami Hurricane, available at one of the 50 newsstands on and off campus.

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...