what’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 13)
The Save Darfur genocide panel discussion will take place from 6:25 to 7:25 p.m. in Stubblefield 302 at the School of Business.

The Frost School of Music Wind Ensemble and Frost Symphonic Winds present a performance by conductors Gary Green and Phillip L. Clements from 8 to 10 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 14)
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Looking for a job? The Spring Career Expo will take place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Wellness Center. Professional dress is required.

Black Awareness Month presents Valentine’s Day Spoken Word Poetry at the Rat at 7 p.m.

CAC will be screening “When Harry Met Sally” at 8 and 10 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Feb 15)
The swearing-in ceremony for UM’s new Chief of Police will take place on the Rock at 12 p.m.

Patio Jams presents Simply Tsfat from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Women’s basketball will take on Georgia Tech at 7 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

FRIDAY (Feb 16)
Be sure to pick up the latest issue of The Miami Hurricane, available at one of the 50 newsstands on and off campus.