what’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 13)
The Save Darfur genocide panel discussion will take place from 6:25 to 7:25 p.m. in Stubblefield 302 at the School of Business.

The Frost School of Music Wind Ensemble and Frost Symphonic Winds present a performance by conductors Gary Green and Phillip L. Clements from 8 to 10 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is free.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 14)
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Looking for a job? The Spring Career Expo will take place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Wellness Center. Professional dress is required.

Black Awareness Month presents Valentine’s Day Spoken Word Poetry at the Rat at 7 p.m.

CAC will be screening “When Harry Met Sally” at 8 and 10 p.m. in the Cosford Cinema. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Feb 15)
The swearing-in ceremony for UM’s new Chief of Police will take place on the Rock at 12 p.m.

Patio Jams presents Simply Tsfat from 12 to 1:30 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Women’s basketball will take on Georgia Tech at 7 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

FRIDAY (Feb 16)
Be sure to pick up the latest issue of The Miami Hurricane, available at one of the 50 newsstands on and off campus.

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...