Update: Al Gore ticket info

Tickets will be distributed next week for the visit of former Vice President Al Gore. Gore will speak on Feb. 28 at the BankUnited Center as as part of the University Lecture Series.
The event is only open to Univerity of Miami students, faculty and staff. Tickets will be available only on a first-come, first-serve basis and are required to attend the event. There is a limit of one ticket per ‘Cane Card.
Tickets will be distributed at the following locations from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 19 to 23 as well as Feb. 26 and 27:

Coral Gables Campus:
-University Center Information Desk
-Law School Dean of Students office, room A-212

Rosenstiel School:
-Graduate Studies office, room S-A 132

Miller Medical School Campus:
-Students: Office of Student Affairs, RMSB room 2099
-Faculty and Staff: Community Relations, RMSB room 1125

For more information on the event, visit www.miami.edu/communications/events/al_gore.

Information courtesy of UM Media Relations.

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...