What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 9)
Applications for the 2007 Homecoming Executive Committee are due by 5 p.m. in UC 209.

Join Canes Night Live in celebrating the Rat’s 34th birthday “Mardi Gras Style” from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. In true Mardi Gras fashion, free masks and beads will be provided!

SATURDAY (Feb 10)
Looking for some community service? The Venetian Causeway Clean-up will run from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. For more information visit www.ecomb.org/registration.htm.

The Frost Society of Composers presents a night of performances conducted by director Lansing McLoskey from 8 to 10 p.m. at the L. Austin Weeks Center. Admission is free.

SUNDAY (Feb 11)
Canes baseball wraps up their series against UCLA at 1 p.m. at Mark Light Stadium.

Bring your blankets to the Jazz on the Green concert next to Lake Osceola from 3 to 5 p.m.

MONDAY (Feb 12)
Any plans for summer? International Education and Exchange Programs will hold a Summer Session Study Abroad Fair from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

Toppel Career Center is holding an “Internships 101” workshop from 12 to 1 p.m. in the Toppel Library. For more information call (305) 284-5451.

The HSF Film Series will be screening “Mexico in Motion” at 7 p.m. in LC 190.

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

They have been feted and adored for years by football fans from coast to coast. But legends Frank Go ...

Remember that “hit list’’ the University of Miami football team had last year? Florida State, North ...

One is a former NBA first-rounder who played 13 seasons after starring for the Miami Hurricanes in t ...

The director of the University of Miami's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, who passed away Ap ...

Business Professor Patricia Abril, and Trustee Stuart Miller receive Faculty Senate's highest h ...

Participants of the ninth annual Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event on campus pledge to help end sexual ...

A Faculty Staff Assistance Program dance therapy class gets employees on their feet and focused on w ...

A University of Miami political scientist explores what a transition of power in Cuba means for its ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team notched its 10th ACC win of the season with a 5-2 road tri ...

Due to inclement weather expected in the region Sunday, the University of Miami baseball program ann ...

The University of Miami baseball team will host visiting Pittsburgh for a three-game series beginnin ...

Johnson, Mack and McGusty join Hurricanes' program for 2018-19 season. ...

Kasey Crider was named Miami volleyball's associate head coach after three seasons on head coac ...