What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 6)
Interested in studying abroad? Stop by the Study Abroad Fair from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

Who will be the next Miss UM? Find out at the Miss University of Miami Pageant 2007 at 7 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is $5 for UM students.

The Sixth Annual Jack Chester Foundation Lecture presents Aaron Lansky, founder of the National Yiddish Book Center. He will be speaking from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Miller Center. Admission is free; RSVP at 305-284-6882.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 7)
Applications to be a School of Business peer counselor or team leader are due today in Merrick 104.

Looking to get involved on campus? Visit the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Toppel Career Center presents the “Ready to Wear.Ready to Work” fashion show at the Rat from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

CAC will be screening “Babel” in the Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Feb 8)
Patio Jams presents Bacon Bits from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Women’s basketball will take on Wake Forest at 8 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

Black Awareness Month presents the Miss Black and Gold Pageant at the Weeks Center from 8 to 10 p.m.

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...