What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 6)
Interested in studying abroad? Stop by the Study Abroad Fair from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the UC Lower Lounge.

Who will be the next Miss UM? Find out at the Miss University of Miami Pageant 2007 at 7 p.m. in Gusman Concert Hall. Admission is $5 for UM students.

The Sixth Annual Jack Chester Foundation Lecture presents Aaron Lansky, founder of the National Yiddish Book Center. He will be speaking from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Miller Center. Admission is free; RSVP at 305-284-6882.

WEDNESDAY (Feb 7)
Applications to be a School of Business peer counselor or team leader are due today in Merrick 104.

Looking to get involved on campus? Visit the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the UC Patio.

Toppel Career Center presents the “Ready to Wear.Ready to Work” fashion show at the Rat from 6:30 to 8 p.m.

CAC will be screening “Babel” in the Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Feb 8)
Patio Jams presents Bacon Bits from noon to 1:30 p.m. on the UC Patio.

Women’s basketball will take on Wake Forest at 8 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

Black Awareness Month presents the Miss Black and Gold Pageant at the Weeks Center from 8 to 10 p.m.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...