What’s going on?

TODAY (Feb 2)
Today is the last day of the Kaplan test prep course silent auction. Stop by and place an offer from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the UC Breezeway.

‘Canes baseball opens their weekend series against Mercer at 7 p.m. at Mark Light Stadium.

SATURDAY (Feb 3)
Interested in law school? The Multicultural Admissions Fair will take place today from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the School of Law. Those interested in attending may RSVP at 305-284-6746.

The celebrity basketball game “Superbowl Gridiron Celebrity Hoops” will be played from 6 to 11 p.m. at the BankUnited Center. Tickets may be purchased at the BUC box office.

Frost Symphony Orchestra presents the Annual Concerto Competition Winner’s Concert from 8 to 10 p.m. in Maurice Gusman Concert Hall. The performance features conductors Thomas Sleeper and Chung Park. Free admission.

SUNDAY (Feb 4)
The Turkish film “Climates” will be screened in the Cosford Cinema at 3 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

It’s Superbowl Sunday! Watch the Chicago Bears and Indianapolis Colts at 6:25 p.m. on CBS.

MONDAY (Feb 5)
Black Awareness Month presents the Black Beauty Fair from 7 to 9 p.m. in the UC I-lounge.

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

No. 24 Miami dropped the second game of a rivalry series with No. 1 Florida Saturday night, falling ...

The Miami women's tennis team got back to its winning ways Saturday afternoon, defeating Georgi ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...