What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 25)
Resident Assistant applications for the 2007 selection must be submitted to the Department of Residence Halls by 5 p.m.

The Belly Bust comedy series is back! Come out to the Rat from 7 to 11 p.m. for a show featuring Jen Kober.

Grammy award-winning singer John Mayer will perform at the BankUnited Center from 8 to 11:45 p.m.

SATURDAY (Jan 26)
Up ’til Dawn is sponsoring a car wash from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Wendy’s on US-1 and S.W. 57th Avenue.

Hurricanes baseball season kicks off with the Inaugural Hurricanes Baseball FanFest from 4 to 7 p.m. at Mark Light Field. The annual Alumni Game will follow.

SUNDAY (Jan 27)
Watch the women’s basketball team as they take on Clemson at 2 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

The German film “Requiem” will be screened at the Cosford Cinema from 5 to 6:30 p.m. For more information, call 305-284-4861.

MONDAY (Jan 28)
Want to know what’s going on this semester? Canes Night Live will hold an information session at 7 p.m. in the I-lounge.

The Institute for Cuban and Cuban-American Studies welcomes guest speaker Alejandro Pe

University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga, his face showing the strain of an ongoing ...

The No. 8 Hurricanes,  20 1/2-point favorites over next opponent North Carolina, are still one of on ...

Kudos to the two newest Atlantic Coast Conference Players of the Week: tight end Christopher Herndon ...

A University of Miami Ph.D. student in the Department of History sheds light on the dark history of ...

The Hurricanes may be young, but they have the talent and poise to make a deep run in March. ...

Miami tight end Christopher Herndon and linebacker Michael Pinckney were among those recognized with ...