Former vice president to speak on campus

Former Vice President Al Gore will speak as past of the University Lecture Series on Feb. 28 at the BankUnited starting at 6:30 p.m.

Gore, who ran for president in 2000, will give a presentation similar to the one that appears in his recent documentary, “An Inconvenient Truth”, said Media Relations Executive Director Margot Winick. The film recently received two Oscar nods-for best feature length documentary and best original song.

The event will be open to all students. At the time of publication, information on ticketing was not yet available.

Please be sure to check the paper for more details as the event approaches or visit TheMiamiHurricane.com.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...