Former vice president to speak on campus

Former Vice President Al Gore will speak as past of the University Lecture Series on Feb. 28 at the BankUnited starting at 6:30 p.m.

Gore, who ran for president in 2000, will give a presentation similar to the one that appears in his recent documentary, “An Inconvenient Truth”, said Media Relations Executive Director Margot Winick. The film recently received two Oscar nods-for best feature length documentary and best original song.

The event will be open to all students. At the time of publication, information on ticketing was not yet available.

Please be sure to check the paper for more details as the event approaches or visit TheMiamiHurricane.com.

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...