What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 23)
Feeling athletic? Check out the Club Sports Expo from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Wellness Center.

The men’s basketball team will take on ACC rival Virginia Tech at 9 p.m. in the BankUnited Center.

Attention juniors and seniors: Apply to attend any orientation session taking place this week. RSVP at www.sa.miami.edu/toppel/orientation.

WEDNESDAY (Jan 24)
The first ever Dress 2 Impress Kick-Off will be hosted by the Toppel Career Center. Stop by the UC Rock from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for first-hand advice, free pizza and giveaways.

LINK executive board applications are due today in UC 240.

CAC will be screening “The Prestige” in the Cosford Cinema at 8 and 10 p.m. Free admission with ‘Cane Card.

THURSDAY (Jan 25)
Looking to get involved on campus? Visit the Spring Involvement Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the UC Patio.

The Fray will perform at the BankUnited Center from starting at 8 p.m.

A free late-night breakfast from IHOP, sponsored by Student Affairs, will be served at the UC Rock from midnight to 2 a.m.

FRIDAY (Jan 26)
Pick up a copy of the latest edition of The Miami Hurricane, on news stands on and around campus every Tuesday and Friday.