What’s going on?

TODAY (Jan 19)
The visiting Cleveland Orchestra at the University of Miami features a performance by soprano Kimberly Ogonosky. The recital will take place from 8 to 10 p.m. at the L. Austin Weeks Center. Admission is free.

“Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby” will be screened from 8 to 11 p.m. on the University Green.

SATURDAY (Jan 20)
The United Black Students will host this year’s MLK Day of Service from 6:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. Participants must register beforehand and should report to the UC Rock at 6:45 a.m.

The Frost Chorale will perform with the Cleveland Orchestra under conductor Franz Welse Most. The performance will take place at the Carnival Center for the Performing Arts. For tickets and more information call 305-949-6722.

Pirates of the Caribbean II will be screened at the Cosford Cinema at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Admission is free with a Cane Card.

SUNDAY (Jan 21)
Almunus Humberto Calzada’s art exhibit “In Dreams Awake” will be at the Lowe Art Museum. The exhibit is composed of architectural settings that evoke both the Cuba of his birth and the odyssey of his exile.

MONDAY (Jan 22)
The Cleveland Orchestra and Frost School of Music continue to offer seminars and special performances for the next five days. For more information, call (305) 284-2241.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...