Bodog battle of the bands visits Miami

Bodog is hosting their first one million dollar battle of the bands and is stopping by Miami. Over 7000 bands have signed up to rock out at one of the 17 cities including Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia and Miami. The winner from each city will be flown to Los Angeles (for the filming of a TV show) with the winner of the National Finals receives a one million dollar record contract with Bodog Music.

Miami had its first round on November 5, but two additional rounds are scheduled for November 12 and 19 at Churchill’s on 5501 NE 2nd Avenue. Doors open at 5:30pm. The city finals will be held at Revolution on December 10. For more information check out the website at http://www.bodogbattleofthebands.com/home/.

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterlie Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...