Bodog battle of the bands visits Miami

Bodog is hosting their first one million dollar battle of the bands and is stopping by Miami. Over 7000 bands have signed up to rock out at one of the 17 cities including Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia and Miami. The winner from each city will be flown to Los Angeles (for the filming of a TV show) with the winner of the National Finals receives a one million dollar record contract with Bodog Music.

Miami had its first round on November 5, but two additional rounds are scheduled for November 12 and 19 at Churchill’s on 5501 NE 2nd Avenue. Doors open at 5:30pm. The city finals will be held at Revolution on December 10. For more information check out the website at http://www.bodogbattleofthebands.com/home/.

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...