Bodog battle of the bands visits Miami

Bodog is hosting their first one million dollar battle of the bands and is stopping by Miami. Over 7000 bands have signed up to rock out at one of the 17 cities including Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia and Miami. The winner from each city will be flown to Los Angeles (for the filming of a TV show) with the winner of the National Finals receives a one million dollar record contract with Bodog Music.

Miami had its first round on November 5, but two additional rounds are scheduled for November 12 and 19 at Churchill’s on 5501 NE 2nd Avenue. Doors open at 5:30pm. The city finals will be held at Revolution on December 10. For more information check out the website at http://www.bodogbattleofthebands.com/home/.

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Sea Secrets: Acclaimed Journalist Talks Sea Level-Rise ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...

The University of Miami track and field team will compete against fellow conference members at the 2 ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

The latest edition of Quick Hits introduces middle blocker Bridget Wallenberger ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team finished ninth at the 2018 Allstate Sug ...