Bodog battle of the bands visits Miami

Bodog is hosting their first one million dollar battle of the bands and is stopping by Miami. Over 7000 bands have signed up to rock out at one of the 17 cities including Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia and Miami. The winner from each city will be flown to Los Angeles (for the filming of a TV show) with the winner of the National Finals receives a one million dollar record contract with Bodog Music.

Miami had its first round on November 5, but two additional rounds are scheduled for November 12 and 19 at Churchill’s on 5501 NE 2nd Avenue. Doors open at 5:30pm. The city finals will be held at Revolution on December 10. For more information check out the website at http://www.bodogbattleofthebands.com/home/.

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...