EXTRA: Dutch Hookers Requested for Troops in Afghanistan

A top female politician in Holland wants Dutch prostitutes sent abroad with the troops to help them “relax” in Afghanistan and Bosnia. Annemarie Jorritsma, a politician for the centre-right People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD) along with the mayor of the mayor of the town of Almere went on national Dutch television to demand the ‘extra benefits’ for soldiers. Jorritsma added, “The army must think about how their soldiers can let off some steam.” The idea has been backed by the Dutch sex workers union which said it thought the idea had some merit. However, an unnamed military spokesman expressed some reservations in the ‘Volkskrant’ newspaper: “I don’t think my wife would like the idea very much.”

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...