Ex-Mossad chief critiques Israeli handling of recent war

All wars are a reality check, a former Israeli intelligence chief told a group of mostly seniors at the 11th annual Taffy Gould Lecture on Oct. 11.

Uzi Arad, who served with the Israeli intelligence agency, Mossad, for 25 years, gave his lecture to an audience of 100 people at the Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies.

Arad is also the founder of the annual Herzliya Conference on Israel’s national security and resilience and is the director of the Institute of Policy and Strategy at the Lauder School of Government at the Herzliya Interdisciplinary Center in Israel.

His lecture, entitled “The Aftermath of Lebanon: Israel’s National Security Revisited,” focused on Israel’s military and security as well as on measures taken by Israeli officials which, in Arad’s opinion, led to the recent Israel-Lebanon conflict.

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...