Ex-Mossad chief critiques Israeli handling of recent war

All wars are a reality check, a former Israeli intelligence chief told a group of mostly seniors at the 11th annual Taffy Gould Lecture on Oct. 11.

Uzi Arad, who served with the Israeli intelligence agency, Mossad, for 25 years, gave his lecture to an audience of 100 people at the Sue and Leonard Miller Center for Contemporary Judaic Studies.

Arad is also the founder of the annual Herzliya Conference on Israel’s national security and resilience and is the director of the Institute of Policy and Strategy at the Lauder School of Government at the Herzliya Interdisciplinary Center in Israel.

His lecture, entitled “The Aftermath of Lebanon: Israel’s National Security Revisited,” focused on Israel’s military and security as well as on measures taken by Israeli officials which, in Arad’s opinion, led to the recent Israel-Lebanon conflict.

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...