STRANGE NEWS

Celebrity Dolls

As if being a musician isn’t enough, Gwen Stefani is joining other celebrities in the world of marketing. After No Doubt, she went solo and shortly after became a fashion designer, an actress and now is directing her focus towards children’s apparel and toys. For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting the release of the Gwen Stefani dolls, “Gwen” are now available for preorder exclusively from Target.

ESPN Fanatic

Many soon-to-be-fathers get excited at the thought of a newborn son and the endless possibilities of playing catch, fishing trips and other male-bonding adventures. For Rusty Real, he took this to an extreme. His wife, Leann Real, had promised her husband, an avid sports fan, that if they ever had a son he’d get to pick the name. Sure enough, this week at Biloxi Regional Medical Center a healthy eight pound ESPN Montana Real was born. Rusty Real chose ESPN (pronounced Espen) after the popular sports network and Montana after the football legend Joe Montana. ESPN Montana isn’t alone however; three other children were born in 2005 with the name include Espn Malachi McCall in Pampa, Texas, Espn Curiel in Corpus Christi, Texas and Espn Blondeel in Michigan.

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...