Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

There you are in the club, looking your hottest, when you notice that good-looking guy over in the corner checking you out. This could be good, you think to yourself, as he starts making his way toward you. And then, he opens his mouth and smoothly says, “Hey pretty baby, if I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?” Moment ruined.

Guys, if you haven’t already figured it out, pick-up lines just don’t work. Is there anything more impersonal and pathetic than using some cheesy line you got off a sleazy website from guys who claim to be “big pimpin'”? Those guys probably got all of their girl skills from a Star Trek convention. Now, do you really want to be taking their advice? I don’t think so.

I’ve heard all sorts of pick-up lines. They range from the highly sexual (“Do you clean your pants with Windex? Cause I can see myself in them.”) to the highly odd (“My love for you is like explosive diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in!) to even the more humorous ones (“Are you a Pok

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...