Strange News

Acne medicated chocolate bar

Looks like the old adage that said eating too much chocolate only puts zits on your face really was an old wives’ tale. Borba, a manufacturer of cosmetics and skin care products, extended its line of “ingestible care products” with its new delicious “Chocolate Clarifying Bar”. The zit-zapping dessert contains Borba’s “Skin Balance Clarifying Aqua-Less Crystalline Powder” which is said to remove toxins and improve skin clarity. The powder contains a cultivated bio-vitamin complex which helps damaged skin regenerate its natural support system. To find this wonder confection bar, visit Nordstrom’s online retail store.

Screech’s Scandalous Sex Tape

Dustin Diamond, who played Samuel “Screech” Powers on the infamous teen sitcom Saved By The Bell, has followed the lead of actors such as Paris Hilton and Colin Farrell by starring in his own shocking and graphic sex tape.

Shot in a hotel suite, the video begins with Diamond, now 29, sitting in a bathtub telling viewers what is about to happen. Then, while holding the camera he provides running commentary while having sex with two unidentified women. The intentions for the tape are questionable as Diamond’s manager, Roger Paul, told a New York newspaper the tape could be good for his client’s career: “Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast,” he said. “So this may help get more bookings.”

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

University of Miami diver Briadam Herrera collected a 1-meter national title at the Greensboro Aquat ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...