Strange News

Acne medicated chocolate bar

Looks like the old adage that said eating too much chocolate only puts zits on your face really was an old wives’ tale. Borba, a manufacturer of cosmetics and skin care products, extended its line of “ingestible care products” with its new delicious “Chocolate Clarifying Bar”. The zit-zapping dessert contains Borba’s “Skin Balance Clarifying Aqua-Less Crystalline Powder” which is said to remove toxins and improve skin clarity. The powder contains a cultivated bio-vitamin complex which helps damaged skin regenerate its natural support system. To find this wonder confection bar, visit Nordstrom’s online retail store.

Screech’s Scandalous Sex Tape

Dustin Diamond, who played Samuel “Screech” Powers on the infamous teen sitcom Saved By The Bell, has followed the lead of actors such as Paris Hilton and Colin Farrell by starring in his own shocking and graphic sex tape.

Shot in a hotel suite, the video begins with Diamond, now 29, sitting in a bathtub telling viewers what is about to happen. Then, while holding the camera he provides running commentary while having sex with two unidentified women. The intentions for the tape are questionable as Diamond’s manager, Roger Paul, told a New York newspaper the tape could be good for his client’s career: “Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast,” he said. “So this may help get more bookings.”

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

No. 24 Miami dropped the second game of a rivalry series with No. 1 Florida Saturday night, falling ...

The Miami women's tennis team got back to its winning ways Saturday afternoon, defeating Georgi ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...