Strange News

Acne medicated chocolate bar

Looks like the old adage that said eating too much chocolate only puts zits on your face really was an old wives’ tale. Borba, a manufacturer of cosmetics and skin care products, extended its line of “ingestible care products” with its new delicious “Chocolate Clarifying Bar”. The zit-zapping dessert contains Borba’s “Skin Balance Clarifying Aqua-Less Crystalline Powder” which is said to remove toxins and improve skin clarity. The powder contains a cultivated bio-vitamin complex which helps damaged skin regenerate its natural support system. To find this wonder confection bar, visit Nordstrom’s online retail store.

Screech’s Scandalous Sex Tape

Dustin Diamond, who played Samuel “Screech” Powers on the infamous teen sitcom Saved By The Bell, has followed the lead of actors such as Paris Hilton and Colin Farrell by starring in his own shocking and graphic sex tape.

Shot in a hotel suite, the video begins with Diamond, now 29, sitting in a bathtub telling viewers what is about to happen. Then, while holding the camera he provides running commentary while having sex with two unidentified women. The intentions for the tape are questionable as Diamond’s manager, Roger Paul, told a New York newspaper the tape could be good for his client’s career: “Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast,” he said. “So this may help get more bookings.”

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

UM News interviewed a Miami Business School professor to learn more about claims that the changes co ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

Symone Mason, Tiara McMinn and Hasani Knight will be in the field of competitors at the 2018 USATF J ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...