Liberal na’vete impedes War on Terror

Historical comparisons of current events often times become a lot like political polling. If one disagrees with the poll, then the questioner or the sampling was biased or in error. If one agrees with it, it represents some great insight into the wisdom of the general public. So it goes with historical comparisons – you like it, you cite it; you disagree with it, you disregard it. The recent debate about historical comparisons and the War On Terror provides a perfect example of how this declaratory disregard for history has solidified for liberals their permanent places of honor among the perpetually na’ve.

How quickly we forget that history did not begin in 1985. How quickly we forget that right up until the end of the Cold War the most ardent opponents of Soviet containment were liberal Democrats. While the liberal/conservative divide in the American domestic political sense doesn’t apply to confronting Hitler prior to World War II, it was this same sense of na’vet

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...