HOW WE ARE… SEXUALLY

The Trojan Sex Report Card
on the 100 most Sexually Healthy Schools

1. Yale University
2. University of Iowa
3. U of Michigan-Ann Arbor
4. Stanford University
5. Oregon State University
49. University of Florida
55. University of Miami
83. Florida State University
99. University of Notre Dame
100. Brigham Young University

Grading criteria:

Informative and helpful website
 Condom advice and availability
 Contraception types, descriptions, use and effectiveness
 HIV and STD testing
 Sexual assault counseling and services
 Advice column or Q&A feature
 Counseling services, peer counseling, campus events and other outreach programs

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...