HOW WE ARE… SEXUALLY

The Trojan Sex Report Card
on the 100 most Sexually Healthy Schools

1. Yale University
2. University of Iowa
3. U of Michigan-Ann Arbor
4. Stanford University
5. Oregon State University
49. University of Florida
55. University of Miami
83. Florida State University
99. University of Notre Dame
100. Brigham Young University

Grading criteria:

Informative and helpful website
 Condom advice and availability
 Contraception types, descriptions, use and effectiveness
 HIV and STD testing
 Sexual assault counseling and services
 Advice column or Q&A feature
 Counseling services, peer counseling, campus events and other outreach programs

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...