Strange News

Spray Away the Pounds

If you’re tired of yo-yo dieting and countless hours spent at the gym, then according to CLAmor, you can just spray off your excess weight! CLAmor is a weight-loss supplement that you spray on your food. They come in delicious flavors such as butter, olive oils, garlic and plain. The main ingredient is ClarinolT, which CLA has supposedly “scientifically proven” to aid the body in shrinking fat cells. When CLAmor is sprayed onto food, the body metabolizes CLA after the food is digested, and CLA begins to “work its magic.” The company says that many users saw result in as little as a month. While the idea of spraying your way into shape is appealing, it is important to remember that it is not FDA approved and not proven like good, old-fashioned exercise and smart eating choices.

Surf’s Up For a Good Cause

Many surfers are used to sharing the best waves and complaining about the crowded conditions in popular locations such as Australia and California. However, on Sept. 17, 2006 in Johannesburg, South Africa, dozens of wave riders took on a “the more the merrier” attitude as they joined together to break a world record by riding one single wave. In total there were 73 surfers ranging from ages 7 to 67 riding the save wave for 5 seconds; beating the previous record of 44 people in Ireland. This event supported the Shark Spotters safety program; funding binoculars, flags, sirens and monetary donations for two popular beaches near Cape Town that are known for frequent shark attacks.

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

Following a promising performance during the fall portion of the 2017-18 campaign, the University of ...

The University of Miami track and field program travels to Texas this week to compete at the Texas T ...

The Miami women's tennis team will begin its 2018 spring season this weekend on its home court. ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...

Notes from Miami's 2018 Football schedule. ...