Strange News

Spray Away the Pounds

If you’re tired of yo-yo dieting and countless hours spent at the gym, then according to CLAmor, you can just spray off your excess weight! CLAmor is a weight-loss supplement that you spray on your food. They come in delicious flavors such as butter, olive oils, garlic and plain. The main ingredient is ClarinolT, which CLA has supposedly “scientifically proven” to aid the body in shrinking fat cells. When CLAmor is sprayed onto food, the body metabolizes CLA after the food is digested, and CLA begins to “work its magic.” The company says that many users saw result in as little as a month. While the idea of spraying your way into shape is appealing, it is important to remember that it is not FDA approved and not proven like good, old-fashioned exercise and smart eating choices.

Surf’s Up For a Good Cause

Many surfers are used to sharing the best waves and complaining about the crowded conditions in popular locations such as Australia and California. However, on Sept. 17, 2006 in Johannesburg, South Africa, dozens of wave riders took on a “the more the merrier” attitude as they joined together to break a world record by riding one single wave. In total there were 73 surfers ranging from ages 7 to 67 riding the save wave for 5 seconds; beating the previous record of 44 people in Ireland. This event supported the Shark Spotters safety program; funding binoculars, flags, sirens and monetary donations for two popular beaches near Cape Town that are known for frequent shark attacks.

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...