Fall Films 101

As the fall season approaches, so does the release date for many highly-anticipated movie releases. EDGE’s own film critics share their opinions on what movies to spend your money on in the months before the Oscars.

Danny Gordon: Well, personally, I think this fall season is littered with potential.

Kevin Craft: The variety of films and the return of filmmakers such as Martin Scorcese and Darren Arronofsky, to name a few, make it intriguing.

Kevin: One film I’m looking forward to is “Fast Food Nation.” At first I detested the idea of fictionalizing such a brilliant book, but director Richard Linklater, whose films are creative in terms of narrative structure, seems like a good candidate to head up such a project.

Danny: The trailer seems obvious but interesting, as is the premise.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...

For the second straight game, Miami's starting pitcher looked in dominant form through the firs ...

The University of Miami track and field team will compete against fellow conference members at the 2 ...