Strange News

Water You Can Read

There’s a new magazine out called “iLove” that’s distributed inside the label of water bottles.

Peel off the label on this new brand of bottled water, and you’ll find a 32-page women’s magazine filled with tips on the latest fashion and beauty, plus pages of health, relationships, music and more. This blog-like miniature magazine is published six times each month and is available to consumers in Australia.

TomKitten’s First Poop For Sale

NEW YORK, N.Y. – The Capla Kesting Gallery announced today that the Daniel Edwards sculpture of Suri Cruise’s first poop in bronze, which has been covered internationally in the press and was recently the most e-mailed photo on Yahoo!, is back for sale on eBay. The auction will benefit the March of Dimes charity.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...